Weekly Evaluation #1

At the end of each week, I have found it good practice to assess my progress to see what I have achieved and what I need to cover next week. Time can go pretty fast when you're not looking, so hopefully this will help me keep things in check throughout the project.

This week has more or less been time settling down into the practice of lectures and introduction of workshops. Nevertheless, I have begun my research into looking at several artists, whilst also gathering several books from the library concerning portraiture and the concept of identity. As of yet, I haven't caught on to a solid concept for my self portrait as I have begun to contemplate the idea of a digital painting or photo manipulation.

Thus, I intend to continue my research into artists and range of books which should help me to identify some core concepts for my portrait and essay by the end of week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment