Final Animation - Cantankerous Refrigerator

The final result after hundreds of drawings, I can present to you the Cantankerous Refrigerator.



Despite the amount of time spent over a lightbox, I've certainly enjoyed the process of animation as the one feels a great sense of satisfaction when it all comes together; nothing quite compares to feeling of seeing a character you designed come to life on the big screen. Needless to say, I have developed a huge respect and appreciation towards the world of animation as a whole, requiring vast amounts of talent and dedication that is truly remarkable. I've learnt a great deal in this project, which I can hopefully take further and build upon improving my approach to animation as whole.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope yah dont mind me posting Leo, but that is Brilliant!!!!

Charlotte said...

Great work. Really like the ending part :)

Leo Tsang said...

Thanks guys :D

Post a Comment