Final Animation - Ling Zhi Mushroom Life Cycle

The final result for the last project of the first year here at UCA Rochester. The life cycle of a Ling Zhi mushroom.



HD is available at Vimeo!
Ling Zhi Mushroom Life Cycle from Leo Tsang on Vimeo.


Youtube HD also available!

I am pleased with the results with what I have managed to achieved in just 5 weeks. The days were short and the nights grew long, but everything came together in the end. Despite the evil projector throwing a blue screen of death during my animation (twice this has happened now!), I am glad it was well received and that our client, Dr Klappa, also seemed to like it.

I think a well earned break is in order, though I will pop back on here from time to time, as well as not forgetting that the summer project now rises on the horizon...

4 comments:

tutorphil said...

Hey Leo - great to see this on here - I'll be emailing the feedback out to you, so if you could email me with the address you use, I'll send it out to you asap - also - delete the spam comment above - it's links to 'inappropriate' websites... I'll be in touch!

Leo Tsang said...

Ok Phil, I've just sent you an email with my email address on it. So let me know if you received it!
That spam also seems to pop up on my blog more so than others... more internet gremlins I presume.

BaZe said...

Wow.. I'm quite blown away. Really awesome work! And this being a first year project.. can't wait to see what you will achieve in the next two! Big thumbs up from me!

Greets, '09 Grad Seb

Leo Tsang said...

Thanks a lot Seb! :)

Post a Comment