End of Unit #3

We've come to the end of Unit #3, a project creating our first self directed Maya scene complete with textures, lighting and a digitally painted background.

I'm pretty pleased with my final outcome achieving my original intentions of an unsettling, eerie carnival, following my original concepts quite faithfully. Modelling turned out well, learning and becoming much more confident in this area which I was initially concious about. Indeed, there was much to learn particularly from texturing and lighting, where one certainly needs to allow plenty of time for and not underestimate.

Seeing other peoples' work in the crit session is always encouraging, with some great projects and directed scenes. It keeps on getting better as we're progressing through the course. Can't wait for the next project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment