Early Scene

With models completed, I have been setting up my scene as to my original concept. Its been a bit tricky with the angle and positioning of the camera, but I think I've managed so far. Still need to position the light bulbs in a bit.



Here I've also thrown in my original concept painting as a quick backdrop to get a better feel for the scene, with a texture of thrown on the tent which I was experimenting with. With general lighting and some more base textures set up, I believe this will help in the next stages of this piece.



Would be good to hear any thoughts and feedback in these early stages. Though I need to push on in texturing, as I'm realising the pipeline of design and timing thus far.

2 comments:

Richard V-C said...

Amazing, Well done Leo its spot on, based on ur concept art :)

Alan Postings said...

Liking it Leo

Post a Comment