Plateau Concept #2-2

I've been struggling with this piece with things not turning out as I intended. After some helpful feedback from Simon Holland, I gave it another go to see what I could do.

Before


Feedback by Simon was to pull back the camera with additional details such as figures for scale, which should help the composition overall.

My attempt

I tried fixing the image as Simon suggested, pulling the camera back to reveal more of the plateau, raising the pterodactyl above and some figures crossing the tree. I don't think I've pulled it off too well as its clearly still lacking. Having worked for some time into this image with little avail, I think its best to move on rather than struggle onwards. I know it can be a shame to leave a piece behind but one has to make these decisions and know when its time to move on especially with the end fast approaching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment