Street Scene - UV Mapping

Whew, finally got the Maya tutorial done, this time covering the initial basics in UV texture mapping with Planer mapping tools by modelling a house that will be used for our street scene. It took some doing, encountering a number of problems which I had to overcome with some thought. Things are definitely stepping up a gear - I hope all is well in my UV mapping!



On a side note, the format of video tutorials was a nice change of pace to follow as not only can one visibly see how to execute actions, but I think it may have been rather difficult and perhaps straining to keep track through what would have been a rather lengthy pdf. I hope that some audio commentary will be able to assist as well in the near future.

Edit: Fixed the window planes uv mapping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment